The surgery was purpose built especially to serve as a GP surgery. We have ample consulting space, waiting room area and auxiliary rooms. We also provide a private car park for the use of our patients.
In 1997 and 2009 extensions were built consisting of one large room which functions as a meeting room and for staff training and other purposes. The drawings and photographs on this website were taken before the construction of the extension, which is at the front of the building.
- Entrance is by foot from Brandlesholme Road.
- Car Park is first right on Hunstanton Drive.
- All entrances have ramps for wheelchairs.
- Disabled toilet available (at opposite end of the building from reception desk.)
- Prams and bicycles can be parked undercover, please use the porch.
Please note this is 'open plan'. Most of our patients prefer it this way. If you have a problem with confidentiality at any time, please ask the receptionist - you can then discuss your problem in the privacy of the quiet room.